Shop now for our special Mothers Day packages
- Hand made by Katie plush rose & viola soaking bath salts
- Hand poured by Studio Jones Southern highlands scent small candle
- Hand made by Studio Jones lip gloss black raspberry scent
- Hand made by Studio Jones lemon myrtle hand cream
All gifted in a beautiful gift box for Mum
Or, shop the standard range…
Local | Fresh | Affordable
Hi, I’m Annette, the owner and floral curator of Flowers by Annette.
I am passionate about creating beautiful hand tied bouquets that inspire elegance, delight and an appreciation for the beauty of nature that surrounds us.
I am equally as passionate about supporting local. We have so many amazing and inspiring small businesses within our community and it is my belief that when we collaborate and work together, we build a strong network that can deliver both exceptional service and exceptional solutions.
You will not find cliche or kitschy here, instead you will find natural, sustainable and lovingly sourced flowers for your important occasion, personally hand tied and inspected from every angle to ensure you are delighted with your purchase.
I have collaborated with a number of local businesses to extend my offering to include wine, cookies, gift cards and more so if you are purchasing for a gift, you can build your very own unique combination.
Monthly Flower Subscription
Who doesn't love fresh flowers?!
Choosing a flower subscription means you will be receiving a bursting bouquet of fresh seasonal blooms once every fortnight or once every month, delivered to your door.
A flower subscription makes a wonderful gift for that special someone. Imagine giving the gift of beautiful fresh flowers, delivered not just once, but every fortnight or once a month to your Mum, Wife or Nan. What a delight to receive!
Flower subscriptions are also perfect for work spaces, offices and retail, adding that burst of colour, freshness and warmth.
I deliver to homes, workplaces, offices and nursing homes within the Southern Highlands.
Please note that you can cancel your subscription anytime by signing into your account. You may also transfer your subscription or place your subscription on hold if you need to.
Deliveries are made on TUESDAY's only.
Perfect Reasons to subscribe to a regular flower delivery:
- If you can't visit a loved one but still want them to know you are thinking of them
- To enjoy fresh flowers in your own home
- To create an inviting and fresh atmosphere in your office or retail store
- To delight your wife or hubby on a regular basis (that's serious good books action right there!)
- You're busy in your home office and keep forgetting to replace your vase of flowers
Hi 🙋🏻♀️ I’m Annette, lover of 🌸
📍Southern Highlands, NSW
Supporting locally grown and local business