Let me know your preference and I'll get to preparing...
From: $55.00 / month
Perfect Reasons to subscribe to a regular flower delivery:
- If you can’t visit a loved one but still want them to know you are thinking of them
- To enjoy fresh flowers in your own home
- To create an inviting and fresh atmosphere in your office or retail store
- To delight your wife or hubby on a regular basis (that’s serious good books action right there!)
- You’re busy in your home office and keep forgetting to replace your vase of flowers
A Flower Subscription – what a delightful idea!
Who doesn’t love fresh flowers?!
Choosing a flower subscription means you will be receiving a bursting bouquet of fresh seasonal blooms once every fortnight or once every month, delivered to your door.
A flower subscription makes a wonderful gift for that special someone. Imagine giving the gift of beautiful fresh flowers, delivered not just once, but every fortnight or once a month to your Mum, Wife or Nan. What a delight to receive!
Flower subscriptions are also perfect for work spaces, offices and retail, adding that burst of colour, freshness and warmth.
I deliver to homes, workplaces, offices and nursing homes within the Southern Highlands.
When choosing the flower subscription, you will be guided to create an account. Your subscription will be set to continuous auto-renewal payments of the set price that you have chosen, every two weeks or ever month, depending on your selection, from the first date selected. You authorise us to take this amount from your nominated card every two weeks or every month.
Please note that you can cancel your subscription anytime by signing into your account. You may also transfer your subscription or place your subscription on hold if you need to.
Deliveries are made on TUESDAY’s only.